Looking for information on How to Change a Singapore Airlines Flight Ticket Date? You already have a flight booked with Singapore Airlines, but you just found out that you need to take care of some urgent matters before you can go to your preferred destination.
Changing the flight ticket date may be a bad idea, but you have no choice. You still need to learn the procedures or steps to change it.
Don’t worry much. We got you because, in this article, we’ll show you the ways and practical process of changing your flight ticket date with Singapore Airlines.
But before that, let’s consider the date change policy and whether you will pay for changing it.
Flight Date Change Policy In Singapore Airlines
When changing your flight ticket date on Singapore Airlines, there are some policies you need to know about, and in this section, we’ll help elaborate for better understanding.
- Firstly, if a travel agent helps you in booking your flight, you will have to contact the agency to assist you in changing the date.
- Secondly, if you want to change your flight within 24 hours of booking, you won’t be charged for changing your date, but if you want to change the date 24 hours before your flight departure, you will have to pay.
- Lastly, if you booked a group flight and want to make a change, change the time of only one member in the group, then you should directly contact the Singapore airlines customer care service to help you with that.
How Much Does it Cost to Change Singapore Airlines Flight Date?
One of the policies of changing flight dates on Singapore Airlines involves that if you’d want to change your flight date, you should do it 24 to 70 hours before the flight departure. And anything from that you will be forced to pay some money for the change.
To change your flight domestically, you should pay around $25 to $400 respectively; for international flights, you are expected to pay about $50 to $500.
So, if you are curious if you’d like to change your flight time at any time, Singapore Airlines also offers the opportunity to book a flight 24 hours before departure.
You may like to check out Why Are Airline Tickets So Expensive? 4 Factors that Affects The Increase in Flight Tickets.
How To Change Flight Ticket Date Singapore Airlines?
How you change your flight date on a sign airline depends if you follow and meet their date-changing policy.
However, the steps for changing your flight date listed here only imply to you if you did not book your flight directly with the Airline.
If you book your flight through an agent, you will need to contact those agents to help you change your date, which might cost a little.
Hence, to save you time, here are a few steps to change the flight ticket date on Singapore Airlines.
You may also like to check out How to Find Cheap Flights and Snag the Best Deals.
But first, let’s discuss how you can change it online.
- Firstly, you visit the official website or application of Singapore airlines or dial in their flight change customer care service, which is 1-805-576-8081.
- Secondly, you go to the managed booking menu, and there you will be able to see some booking options and spaces where you will be asked to fill in your details.
- Thirdly, you should put your passenger name, the record number, and the last name in the space, then move to the next step.
- Then you will be redirected to a page where you can view your complete flight details and booking dates. You need to locate the modification tab and click on it on this page, which will also direct you to the next step.
- Here, you will click the options for change of name, date and time, and your route and destination. At this stage, you can change your preferred date and time if there’s a flight available.
- And after changing your date at the last step, you will be directed to a page where you will have to pay for changing your flight if applicable, but if it’s not, you aren’t going to pay for changing it.
- Lastly, after rescheduling your flight date and time, Singapore Airlines will send you the new flight ticket by email.
Additionally, if it’s an emergency that you have to change the time to ensure you don’t have to pay, you can use the request from option.
Let’s discuss the offline method if you call their customer care service.
- Firstly, you call the number and wait for it to get connected to customer care service by following the interactive voice response process.
- After connecting with customer care, tell them you want to change your flight ticket, and they will tell you the procedures and what you have to do.
Before You Go…
As much as you must book your flight early, always ensure everything is in place so you won’t have to change your flight ticket date.
And as for Singapore Airlines, passengers can book their tickets 24 hours before the flight, which is a great opportunity if you’d want to fly with them to avoid undefined circumstances.