So now that you want to travel to New York, what’s next? Just book a flight and travel down there in no time.
Well, it’s easy that way. However, the actual time you can travel from Guyana to New York on a flight is around 5 hours and 35 minutes.
If you are to take a non-stop flight and trust me, you will not want to board an airplane. That would make your journey uncomfortable.
Also, the price of an airline ticket from Guyana to New York could differ depending on several factors. Still, the price varies from $200 to $1500 depending on the flight class you are going with.
The thing is that traveling can be fun, but if you do book the wrong airline, you will be frustrated and maybe even exhausted before you reach your destination.
Hence, you need to know the best ways you can get airline tickets from Guyana to New York and the available airlines, which will all be discussed in the article.
Available Airports and Their Distance from Main Town
Two main airports offer flights between Guyana and New York, including Cheddi Jagan International Airport in Georgetown, Guyana, and John F. Kennedy International Airport, in New York, United States of America.
Cheddi Jagan International Airport is 41 kilometers from the city center. As a result, if you need to catch a flight, consider the airport distance and departure time.
While the John F Kennedy International Airport is just 16km from the main town, depending on the airline and route, flights between Guyana and New York may stop at another airport along the way.
For example, some airlines may offer flights through a connecting airport, such as Piarco International Airport (POS) in Trinidad and Tobago.
You may like to check out:
Available Airlines that Offers Flight Tickets from Guyana to New York
Several different airlines do offer flight tickets from Guyana to New York. While some might like to stop, others are direct.
With that in mind, let’s check some of the available airlines we got.
- Caribbean Airlines: Caribbean Airlines is pretty much an airline with international recognition. It’s the national airline of Trinidad and Tobago and one of the largest airlines in the Caribbean region. When boarding this airline from Guyana to New York, you should expect to stop in Trinidad and Tobago, depending on the route.
- American Airlines: American Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world and a major player in the North American market. They offer direct flights from Guyana to New York, with various options to suit different travel needs and budgets.
- JetBlue Airways: JetBlue Airways is a low-cost airline that operates in the United States, focusing on providing affordable flights and a high-quality travel experience. They offer flights from Guyana to New York and are known for their friendly and efficient service and their in-flight amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and personal entertainment systems.
- Delta Air Lines: For direct flights, you can also go for Delta Air Lines. Delta Air Lines is also one of the largest airlines in the world. They have a broad network of flights to destinations around the globe that are affordable and have good services.
- United Airlines: Lastly, United Airlines is one of the most popular airlines worldwide and a major player in North America, like American Airlines. United Airlines is keen on its commitment to customer satisfaction. They offer a range of in-flight amenities to make your trip more comfortable, including in-flight entertainment, meals, and baggage allowances.
Tips for Finding Better Airline Tickets from Guyana to New York
When finding better airline tickets from Guyana to New York, here are a few things you should note.
Firstly, you should try comparing prices using websites like Kayak, Expedia, etc.
Secondly, you should consider booking directly on the airline website to have future opportunities to be offered promotions and discounts.
Lastly, be sure to book your flight in advance for the best prices and familiarize yourself with the airline’s baggage policy and any other important information before traveling.
Time to spare? Why not check out: