Have you ever tasted dishes made by the Hampton Inn and suites precisely? Their top-notch dishes are among the best in the northern part of America. They offer exclusive features in their course of service, and you can also get access to free Wifi during your stay in the restaurant.
Hampton by Hilton was the original name it was formerly known as in its early years of establishment, but it is currently referred to as Hampton Inn or Hampton Inn and suites.
Hampton Inn was founded in 1984 (about 39 years ago) in Memphis, Tennessee, in the U.S. As of December 2019, the estimate of the available Hampton Inn and suites branches worldwide is about 2545 locations.
This restaurant and hotel serve the northern part of America, Central Asia, and Europe. The Hampton Inn and suites is a chain of affordable, midscale limited-service hotels with a specific range of food and beverage facilities.
The hotel is one of the largest hotel and suites franchises in the U.S. Most Hampton hotels are owned personally, and franchises around the world operate others.
So, with little further Ado, we will walk you through Hampton Inn Breakfast Hours, Menu, and prices. Let’s get started!
Hampton Inn Breakfast Hours
Hamptons Inn opens for breakfast service from 6:00 am to 10:00 am. Another question most people are likely to ask is, “does Hampton Inn serve breakfast all day long”? The answer is “YES,” and besides getting breakfast, they also provide lunch and dinner services in the all-day menu designed to satisfy you all day long.
You may also like to check out Taco Cabana’s Breakfast Hours & Menu Prices
Hamptons Inn Hotel and Suites Holiday Menu
Below is a list of holidays acknowledged by Hamptons Inn hotel.
|New Year’s Day
|January 1, Sunday
|Martin Luther King Day
|January 16, Monday
|February 20, Monday
|April 7 Friday
|April 9 Sunday
|May 29, Monday
|July 4 Tuesday
|September 4 Monday
|October 9, Monday
|November 11, Saturday
|December 24 Sunday
|December 25, Monday
|New Year’s Eve
|December 31, Sunday
Hampton Food Menu & Prices
There are different varieties of meals you can have for breakfast in the Hampton inn, and they are as follows:
- Private Continental Breakfast costs around $9.00 and features meals such as assorted pastries like muffins, doughnuts, fruits, cinnamon rolls, and coffee.
- Breakfast Bars cost around $10.00 and feature cereals, yogurt, fruit, coffee, assorted juices, hot and cold tea, and so on.
- Hot & Fresh costs around $12.05. The dishes served here include fruit yogurts, eggs (scrambled precisely), assorted juices, and much more.
- Oatmeal cost around $2.00 for one individual. This meal is served with spices like brown sugar, strawberries, and walnuts.
- Assorted Pastries cost approximately $28 for two dozen, which means one dozen is about $14.
- Mid-day coffee and tea sell for $5.00. This includes coffee and assorted tea varieties.
- Doughnuts sell for $20.00 per dozen.
Hampton Inn and Suites Breakfast Menu
Here is a list of the meals offered by Hampton inn and suites’ breakfast menu.
- Freshly Baked croissant biscuits.
- Assorted Jams.
- Cinnamon French Toast and Syrup
- Sandwich Menu Buffet
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Sub Sandwiches
- Decadent Wrap Sandwiches Buffet.
- Fettuccini Alfredo
- Traditional Beef Stroganoff Buffet
- Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Buffet
- Meat Lasagna or Vegetarian Lasagna Buffet
- Assorted Pastries
- Classic Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Classic Hot Breakfast Deluxe Buffet
- Continental Breakfast Buffet.
Is there a limit to the number of breakfast items I can take from the buffet at Hampton?
There is likely a limit to the number of breakfast items you can take from a buffet at a Hampton hotel, as most have policies to ensure that all guests have a fair opportunity to enjoy the food.
What kind of breakfast options are available at Hampton Inn?
Hampton Inn offers guests a complimentary breakfast buffet, which may include options such as cereal, oatmeal, eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, bread, and juice or coffee.
Some locations may also offer hot items such as omelets, biscuits, and gravy. The same breakfast options available may vary by location.
Hampton Inn Customer Service
Their official website is Hampton.com
Enjoy Your Breakfast at Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn is one great option If you’re looking for one affordable and comfortable hotel. Breakfast time is efficient, especially on weekends.
However, If you are visiting Hampton for pleasure or business, take the time to indulge in a delicious Hampton Breakfast!
Reading this article, we hope you have been able to get first-hand information about the Hamptons inn and suites and their breakfast hours.
If you have been to Hampton Inn, you can share your experience in the comment section below, we will love to hear from you 🥰🥰🥰