My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog – Keeping up with your children and pet while travelling for a holiday as a parent can be frustrating. And if you have just begun travelling, there’s a possibility that you might not know what to do or how to arrange for travel because there’s no one to advise you or tell you what to do and what not to do.
With that in mind, to learn how to manage travelling as a parent, especially if it’s your first time travelling, you will want to research online on what to do and how to prepare. You might come up with different ideas from different bloggers and so on and not know what to do at the end of the day.
So, reading from a particular blog daily about travelling as a parent won’t make you confused at the end of the day. Because they share daily experience travelling as a parent and the equipment you will need.
And one of the blogs you should add to your reading list as a parent traveller is my little babog family lifestyle travel blog.
If you want to travel around the world, with my babog blog experience, you don’t have to worry. Hence, this article will discuss all you need to know about my little babog family lifestyle travel blog and how it can help you.
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog: What is it All About?
My little babog blog is a travelling blog for parents who want to travel worldwide with their children and pets. The blog is owned by a blogger known as Mom Preethi.
However, she started the travelling blog at a young age with their children, and now, it is one of the most popular travelling blogs in the world. My travelling blog has also been featured in several interviews from top media platforms, including Forbes and the New York Times.
Lately, they leave a little advice for parents who want to travel with children and how they can. Among the little advice for parents in my babog blog includes:
- Parents shouldn’t rush when travelling with their children. This is because travelling with children can take time and it’s demanding. They should take their time and not rush. It’s essential for children’s mental health.
- Parents should plan for themselves and tell their children that they are travelling.
- And lastly, parents should start small. They shouldn’t have to start travelling far. Some children will be exhausted and won’t want to continue the adventure.
You may also like to check out Books That Will Inspire Your Next Adventure
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog Parking Advice
When preparing to travel with your family, you might be confused about what to pack for yourself and your kids. So, on my babog family blog, they also give little advice on what parents can pack when travelling with their toddlers or babies or for themselves. Among the advice include things you should park for toddlers and babies.
- Parking for your toddlers, you can consider parking their best toys, a portable DVD player, or in short, you can go for a children’s tablet. It will be great because it can contain all their favourite movies or tv shows.
- Parking for your baby, my babog family blog recommends you park some of their favourite smoothies and binkies. In addition, you might not know if you can get the diapers and wipes you usually use for your baby. So, the babog family blog also recommends you park those alone when preparing to travel
- Lastly, you will also want to park for yourself. But this isn’t an issue. As a result, you might already know what you need. However, it would help if you tried to forget your camera. Because one of the things that keep memories when travelling is pictures, and if you got any, it wouldn’t make any sense to travel.
You may also like:
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog Traveling Advice. How You Can Spend Less Traveling
Apart from the things you should park for your children and other important things you need to know when travelling with your family, the babog family blog also gives some tips on spending less and saving more money while travelling for a vacation.
For someone who always doesn’t travel, they might find it hard to keep up with unexpected expenses. They will want the best food, stay in the best hotel, and have the best fun. But with a little tip, they can have all the fun they want and still save money.
So, here is how you can plan for your travel budget in a friendly way with your family, according to the little babog family blog experience.
#1. Make a List of What You Want
First of all, for a successful and budget-friendly trip, you must make a list of what you want to achieve. All your needs must be in question, for instance, asking yourself if you will spend time at the beach and how much it will take you there.
#2. Research for Good Accommodations And Flight
Secondly, You will have to find a good and nice place to stay that’s budget-friendly and not too costly, with a flexible flight to take you there with your family.
#3. Priorities Your Daily Activities
Know what you want to be doing; also, you will have to figure out how your days will go through. Do you want to be visiting each activity centre daily? And how do they cost?
#4. Be Wise When Transporting.
You will need to transport from one location to another. Hence when transporting, you have to be wise and find affordable means for you and your family.
#5. Bring in Some Snacks
You will not always get the food you want to buy, and your children might be hungry at this moment. You can offer them the snacks you bring in until you get better food.
#6. Customized Souvenirs
A journey spent with the family, a piece of beauty seen together, can be recorded and made into a gift for each family member.
Customized keychains, for example, can be used and collected as souvenirs. At Keychains Co. you can make any pattern you like into various forms of keychains that will surely please you!
Travelling for the first time with your family can be frustrating. And the best thing you can do is learn from the experiences of others, particularly parents who travel with their families.
Which my little babog family lifestyle travel blog can help you with. On the blog, you will learn about their gadgets and their experience.
website link: Mylittlebabog